This workshop is sold out! There is a waiting list available here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/linkedin-workshop-improve-your-profile-get-more-engagement-tickets-41598834233. This is a LinkedIn Workshop tailored to entrepreneurs, business owners and freelancers who wants to use LinkedIn as a marketing and social selling tool. Participate if you want to learn fast tricks and important features in LinkedIn. This is a paid workshop. RSVP:ing on Meetup.com is not enough to get access. Please get your tickets via Eventbrite using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/linkedin-workshop-improve-your-profile-get-more-engagement-tickets-41598834233
1) Why Do I need This ? LinkedIn is the best platform for you to grow your professional network. Are you using it to your best advantage? 2) Why Do I need it NOW ? The earlier you start with optimising your profile, the more benefits you can reap. 3) Why should I learn from Jenny?
I walk the talk. Instead of reading advice on what content works on LinkedIn or how to optimise my profile I test it.
Analyse it, tweak it, test it again. I use LinkedIn every day to find clients, feedback, recommendations, collaboration opportunities and learn.
My top post so far has generated 14 000 views with many likes and comments. I have 1300+ meaningful connections.
I've sold event tickets, I get collaboration requests for projects and get contacted to do interviews for positions without even looking for a job, solely thanks to being active on LinkedIn. I will share my methods and tactics so that you can get there too with the least amount of effort and time! In this interactive and practical workshop, you will learn, with real life examples, how to:
- optimize your profile to reach your goals, whether it is for finding a job, building your personal brand, getting customers, or more visitors to your website. You will actually tweak your profile during the workshop, hence you should bring your laptop!
- get more and better connections
- write engaging content Here is what previous attendees said: "Really convenient that it was a Saturday morning as I could take the time & and not be tired after my daily work"
"It was a workshop and I got started to working on it :)" "Excellent! Thanks so much for everything. It's the small antecodes, and you personal experience that makes participating interesting" "I usually saw courses online for Facebook, so it was good to have a LinkedIn course!"
What's the refund policy?
- If you cancel your attendance atleast 24 hrs before the event you get a full refund. You can also transfer your ticket to someone else prior to the event. Satisfaction guarantee
- If you are not satisfied with the workshop you get your money back, but this requires that you give feedback about the session. What should I bring into the workshop?
You should bring your laptop, or at least paper and a pen to take notes. To keep the workshop at a low cost there will only be coffee, cookies and fruit provided. So do bring your own lunch if you need something more substantial.
• Important to know
Get your ticket via: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/linkedin-workshop-improve-your-profile-get-more-engagement-tickets-41598834233
© Copyright Entrepreneurs Anonymous - 2015 - All Rights Reserved.