** You cannot register for this event via RSVP here on Meetup because the venue requires full name details to admit attendees due to security. Click here to register: </a><a href="https://fi.co/event/making-the-leap-from-engineer-to-entrepreneur">https://fi.co/event/making-the-leap-from-engineer-to-entrepreneur***
Our friends from the Founder's Institute is organising yet another event - this one is especially for entrepreneurship aspiring engineers!
Are you an engineer that wants to build a meaningful technology company, but don't know where to get started? At the “Engineer to Entrepreneur: Startup Basics for Techies” event, you can hear candid talks by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What are the basic legal and financial concepts that you need to understand? What is it really like to build a successful company?
https://fi.co/event/making-the-leap-from-engineer-to-entrepreneur&via=founding"></a> More info and registration: <a href="https://fi.co/event/making-the-leap-from-engineer-to-entrepreneur">https://fi.co/event/making-the-leap-from-engineer-to-entrepreneur
Neal O'Gorman and Patricia Scanlon.
Who should Attend?
• Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
• Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
• Anyone curious about being an entrepreneur someday
What are some of the Topics?
• What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder?
• What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur?
• How do you know when the time is right to quit
• What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey and more...
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Talks on Founding a Company
• Question and Answer
• Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
© Copyright Entrepreneurs Anonymous - 2015 - All Rights Reserved.