This is an event by Founder Institute. To get access please register via http://fi.co/e/startup-pitch-bootcamp--678/meetup.
If you have a strong idea that could be pitched more clearly, then join us for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new idea, improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pitch, providing plenty of practice until you get it right. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business? Sponsored by Founder Institute Dublin and CurrencyFair. Speakers include: • Brett Meyers (Founder, CurrencyFair)
• Niamh Sterling (Co-Founder & Board Member, Recipe Guru, Interact, H20 Solutions)
• Gary Leyden (Director, NDRC, Computer Gym) Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
• Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
• Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
• Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
• What are the components of a great startup pitch
• How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
• What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
• How do you know when you pitch is good enough
• and more...
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
• Pitch Workshop
• Speed Pitching
• Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/startup-pitch-bootcamp--678/meetup
Hope to see you there! ---
You can sign up for the Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa
© Copyright Entrepreneurs Anonymous - 2015 - All Rights Reserved.