Join this info session with a panel of startup founders who have gone through the ropes of getting investments for their startups, an experienced entrepreneur and investor and a financial advisor to learn about the Competitive Startup Fund and High Potential Start-up programme by Enterprise Ireland and how EntAnon has helped startups with investments in 2016.
They'll answer any question you might have about investments and funding your startup!
Get also information about the developing enterprise and investment culture in Ireland and how challenges and problems created by legacy systems are tackled.
Moderator: Susan Hogan, business starter and former Head of Business Development, Creme Global.
On the panel:
• Hesus Inoma, founder WeSavvy, insurance with rewards for exercising
• Daniel Thewlis, founder Digital Test Tube, a software solution targeted at solving issues experienced by scientists performing PCR testing in laboratories around the world
• Darren Cantwell, Co-Founder Dynamic Res - the first travel agency reservation platform being built with the travel agent at the forefront. Dynamic Res is also incubated by the accelerator NDRC
• Silviu Preoteasa, lead investor and chairman EntAnon
• Jonathan Mills, financial advisor Bloodstone Partners
© Copyright Entrepreneurs Anonymous - 2015 - All Rights Reserved.