If you think 2016 will be the year when you take that big step and start that business you've been dreaming about - this workshop is the opportunity to make it happen.
Come to the 'Test your business idea workshop' if you:
- have an idea and are thinking about starting a business
- are thinking about going freelancing
- would like to be part of a starting business and are looking for other people with ideas
- are an experienced entrepreneur and would like to help other people validating their business ideas and assumptions
What will you get out of this workshop?
- get one step closer in making your start a business dream come true. Things tend to start to happen when ideas are expressed out loud...
- save time by validating your idea before taking action
- know a simple and effective way on how to validate your ideas and assumptions using the 1 page Business Model Canvas, no long, complicated, boring traditional business plans needed at this stage
- receive tips on what to do and also what not to do when starting out by experienced entrepreneur Andrei Neagu
- enjoy valuable feedback and inspiration on you ideas
- for just 10€ you get great ideas, your very own Business Model Canvas and a free drink
- have fun & meet other like minded entrepreneurs to be and enjoy a free drink together afterwards
There is a limit of 15 places available to provide you good guidance. The registration fee is 10€ including your very own Business Canvas, material and a drink. Via Meetup you can pay with PayPal, for other options please register via Eventbrite.
Welcome to Jumpstart January, two evenings where you can work on turning your ideas and dreams into reality.
• Evening I the 12th January Test Your Business Idea is a workshop about validating your idea using the Lean Methodology and the one page Business Model Canvas. The workshop is facilitated by Andrei, an entrepreneur who has founded 2 companies without using the traditional business plan. More info can be found under the picture below.
• Evening II the 19th January will be an info session How do I start my own business?? covering the legal and financial bits together with an accountant. A digital marketeer will also help you discover how you can get found online. This event is free but registration needed (RSVP). More info: link
Andrei Neagu has founded not one, but two companies and also works with entrepreneurship in the university of Gent helping student start-ups with coaching and more. He will guide you to discover insights about your ideas by filling in your very own Business Model Canvas. As explained by HBR it is based on "a methodology called the “lean start-up,” and it favors experimentation over elaborate planning, customer feedback over intuition, and iterative design over traditional “big design up front” development. "
You also get feedback from other entrepreneurs to be and of course we'll have a drink together afterwards discussing our revelations.
Don't forget to help you start it dreaming friends and let them know about this event and Entrepreneurs Anonymous
The last Tuesday of the month, the 26th, we have of course the usual monthly fun evening where we get together, learn from stories by an experienced entrepreneur, share a drink and connections.
Let's start 2016 with a bang!
© Copyright Entrepreneurs Anonymous - 2015 - All Rights Reserved.