Getting a granted patent is time consuming and expensive. Is it worth it for startup businesses to pursue patent protection? What about third party patent rights? What are the chances you might be infringing someone else's patent? We have an impressive array of speakers from various backgrounds lined up (with more to be confirmed) who will be sharing their insight on these questions and more.
To offer EntAnon members as much support as possible to have a successful business we partner with StartEd. At StartEd's events, SMEs can learn best legal and regulatory practice from the country's top professional advisors. Even better, startups can attend these events entirely for free!
Speakers on the night will include:
• Siofra Flood, COO of Drop (former COO of Swrve and General Counsel of Havok) • Joe Doyle, Intellectual Property Manager at Enterprise Ireland
• Mathen Ganesan, Head of Acquisitions at Intellectual Ventures
• Dr Michael Lydon, Head Patent Examiner & Irish Patents Office
• Brian McEligott, Associate at William Fry
• James Hughes, Manager, Tax Group at Moore Stephens Nathans
Be sure to sign up soon as places are limited. Tickets are free for startups, students and academics. Because of different tickets please sign up via Eventbrite using this link: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/the-started-seminars-2-patents-for-smes-motherlode-or-foolsgold-tickets-19452446792
© Copyright Entrepreneurs Anonymous - 2015 - All Rights Reserved.