We are happy to announce we are organizing a launch party looking forward to seeing you at the launch party of Travel Meets Big Data Hackathon + Conference.
It will be held in the fancy Marker Hotel located in the Docklands of Dublin the 11th of July from 7pm for ticketholders and speakers of TMBD, or by special invitation. Other guests are welcome at 8pm. If the weather’s nice we’ll be on the roof top!
Why should you come?
– Get more information about the upcoming Travel Meets Big Data Hackathon + Conference and hear how the B.U.I.L.D Challenge came to be
– Get travel technology and big data insights from our guest speakers: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever and Cronan McNamara, Creme Global & Predict Conference
– Mingle with experienced travel- and big data professionals in Dublin
– Get a chance to win free tickets to #TravelMeetsBigData
– The event is organized together with Dublin Travel Massive which is part of a global community of travel industry insiders, leaders and innovators.
• 7h00 Welcome to VIP hour: only for #TravelMeetsBigData ticketholders, speakers and guests invited with a personally & members of Travel Massive
• 7h10 Special Guest speaker Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
• Dave is the CEO and Co-Founder of BOXEVER, a customer intelligence technology company that helps airlines and travel companies generate more incremental revenue quickly by leveraging data they already have.
He is an experienced software executive and entrepreneur with over 12 years experience building and delivering enterprise solutions in multiple verticals including mobile telecoms, document management and travel. In previous roles he has managed engineering departments of over 70 engineers, geographically spread across multiple locations, delivering complex projects to Tier 1 airlines and mobile operators.
While he is an accomplished leader and manager he is first and foremost a passionate technologist, focused primarily in the areas of big data, analytics and new architectures to support petabyte-scale data processing.
Dave will talk about his work in the field of travel technology and Big Data
• 7h30 Networking Mixer with Dublin Travel Professionals
• 8h00 Doors open to other guests.
• 8h15 Travel Massive intro
• 8h20 Maximilian Thiel: Travel Meets Big Data presentation and ticket competition
Max is the Head of Member Success of EntAnon and a co-organizer of B.U.I.L.D Challenge and will deliver a very upbeat and engaging presentation of the upcoming Travel Meets Big Data while giving you a chance to win tickets to the event.
• 8h30 Silviu Preoteasa: “Travel Industry Challenges & Why B.U.I.L.D Challenge came to be”
Silviu is Head of Marketing Technology at Hostelworld, the executive chairman of Entrepreneurs Anonymous and the founder of the new B.U.I.L.D Challenge. Travel Meets Big Data came to light because of the big changes and challenges coming up in the travel industry. Silviu will share insights from his vast experience of working in the field and talk about how he thinks VR will shape the industry
• 8h45 Cronan McNamara: “Data Science is a Team Sport – how teams can work together to get quality data science into production”
Cronan is the founder & CEO of Creme Global, he chairs the Irish Software Association and is also the founder of The Predict Conference. Cronan is on a mission to provide the right people with the right data, models and expertise, in a form that they can understand, so that better decisions can be made.
• 9h00 Networking party
• 10h00 The End
Hope to see you then at the Marker Hotel! Hit RSVP and see you at the launch party!
There are 0 comments